Anybody can be a Nirbhoy volunteer irrespective of gender, age, caste, religion, colour, education, income and employment. Students, teachers, housewives and social workers are encouraged to apply.
The Nirbhoy Volunteer has to adhere to the following rules:
- Pledge to dedicate their lives and time towards the establishment of Nirbhoy Gram.
- Have a passion and devotion for selfless voluntary service for the Nation’s development
- Not aspire/seek any personal gain/remuneration or benefit out of their association with Nirbhoy Gram. However, the Nirbhoy Gram national secretariat will organize best volunteer awards to honour the charitable services of the volunteers.
- Has not associated with crime and corruption
- Should believe in aims and objectives of Nirbhoy Gram.
Minimum Voluntary Service:
- 2 hours a day
- 6 hour a week
- 10 hours a month
- 100 hours a year
- Others (indicate your specific choice)